Eskimos Really Don't Need Ice. Seeking Sales Superstar.
Are you looking for a not-so-corporate, entrepreneurial sales
opportunity with a team that thinks selling ice to Eskimos isn't
necessarily a good thing? We are seeking an experienced account manager
who is ready to roll up his/her sleeves and work with our small team to
build up enterprise level sales for our online survey software. This
opening offers the unique opportunity to build up a sales niche that
works closely with marketing and product development to sell and develop
software that customers need and want.
Our sales superstar:
- is smart, motivated, and enthusiastic and thrives in an
loves to sell for the sake of selling and is also personally committed
to honesty and integrity
- enjoys problem-solving and is genuinely committed to providing
outstanding customer service.
- wants a professionally satisfying job that makes the hours of the
day fly by
- enjoys learning new technology and isn't afraid to try something
- wants to make $120k+ a year working exclusively on commissions +
As our team's sales and new business development superstar you will:
- Identify and research new market opportunities
- Immerse yourself in our customers' markets so you can think like
- Work with marketing to generate warm leads
- Grow existing customer base
- Identity bottlenecks in the sales process and work with management
to eliminate them
- Set yourself up with recurring monthly commissions by keeping your
Thinking Ahead, Outloud
As our premier salesperson, you'll have the opportunity to grow sales
enough to include more individuals like you. As a next career path when
we're all ready, you can choose to become a sales manager or a senior
outside salesperson depending on whether or not leadership is your
We are a small software company in Cambridge, MA that has recently
launched an enterprise version of our web-based software. We're not a
startup but we've kept the creative and entrepreneurial aspects of one.
We're so committed to our customers that our CEO was recently quoted in
Business Vision magazine for our unique approach to customer service.
More about us:
- Founded in 1997
- Flagship product is Beeliner Surveys
- Casual and professional environment
- Current and growing customer list includes Babies 'R Us, Tyco,
Aramark, and the US Navy
- Easily accessible from the Alewife or Davis Square Red Line T
stops, and Route 2
- Health and dental insurance. We're a rarity by providing 100%
coverage of the best insurance money can buy.
- 3 weeks vacation. All major and many minor holidays. You'll be one
of those envied people who have Columbus Day off.
- 10 personal days. Lose your list of sick day excuses--you don't
need to pretend you're sick to take a day off.
- Flexible schedule. You set your own schedule. Just be available
during normal business hours and we'll all be happy.
- Performance-based incentives. Every quarter, you can earn more than
your base + commission through our Pay for Performance Program.
Together, we'll define your quarterly goals and assign a dollar value.
- Professional training. Keep the saw sharp.
Want to talk?
Send us your resume and call and leave us a message at the following
number letting us know why are you interested in the position. A little
awkward, yes, but we want to talk to people who can sell themselves.
Find out more
Questions? Call 1.866.411.1233
9am - 6pm EST North America
Get a quote, request a demo