Beeliner features overview
Beeliner includes many great features that make your survey-sending
easy, fast, and flexible. We think of surveying in three steps: Survey
Creation, Response Management, and Results Reporting. Beeliner is
structured to follow this order so when you go to create a survey,
you'll find everything you need in the order that you'll need it. Below
is a general overview of each step. For more complete details, click on
the step name.
Step 1: Survey creation and customization
Creating a survey is simple with Beeliner. A variety of options and
features give you the ability to create your survey just the way you
- Add your logo or a custom graphic
- Select from one of four layout styles and a variety of color
- Specify who the survey is sent from
- Add a variety of question types including: matrix/grid, open-ended,
single choice, multiple choice, rating scale and more
- Set ranges for questions
- Make questions required
- Add results sharing which is displayed when participants submit
their survey so they can see the total results of your survey to date
- Specify sending language (English, Spanish, German, Norwegian, and
more coming soon)
To find out more details about creating and customizing surveys with
Beeliner, click here.
Step 2: Response automation and management
Beeliner manages all the cumbersome and manual parts of surveying for
- Emailing participants your survey or a link to your survey
- Allowing users to respond anonymously
- Keeping track of who has responded, who hasn't, and which email
addresses are invalid
- Collecting all the responses into a mini database that you can
access any time
- Eliminating all manual data entry
- Using the Beeliner Address Book to keep track of participants
and/or lists of participants that you survey more than once.
For more information on Beeliner's response automation and
management, click here.
Step 3: Results reporting and analysis
Once your survey sending is complete, it's time to analyze the
results. Beeliner offers you the following:
- View your data a variety of ways including in spreadsheet format,
summary report, detail report or presentation style
- Export your data to a .cvs or a spreadsheet for further analysis
with another software product
- Using Beeliner's custom filtering to create and customize your own
- Distribute your results and/or custom reports to colleagues via
Beeliner's Distribution functionality.
For more information on Beeliner's results reporting and analysis, click here.